Coca-Cola has teamed up with Apple to give away 2 billion songs as part of a large promotional campaign in Europe. Spanning 17 European countries and running from May until the end of August, the promotion will also offer chances to win free iPods and attend some of the 100-plus Coke and iTunes sponsored summer concerts across Europe. Free song downloads and other prizes can be won inside specially marked bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Coke said the promotion will be launched at the Cannes Film Festival with a special live performance from Faithless, who have recorded an exclusive track for Coke and iTunes.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera