Coca-Cola has teamed up with Apple to give away 2 billion songs as part of a large promotional campaign in Europe. Spanning 17 European countries and running from May until the end of August, the promotion will also offer chances to win free iPods and attend some of the 100-plus Coke and iTunes sponsored summer concerts across Europe. Free song downloads and other prizes can be won inside specially marked bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Coke said the promotion will be launched at the Cannes Film Festival with a special live performance from Faithless, who have recorded an exclusive track for Coke and iTunes.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS