ColorWare, known for its custom coloring services, has introduced the Grip case for iPad, its first original product. Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, the Grip is a two-piece case featuring an integrated handle, open access to all ports, controls, and the screen, the ability to have two distinct custom colors applied to the handle and frame, and included installation tools. ColorWare’s Grip case for the iPad is available now in a wide range of possible color combinations and sells for $300.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?