ColorWare is now offering its custom color service for the iPhone. Coloring can be done on a previously purchased iPhone that gets sent to ColorWare, or customers can purchase an iPhone pre-colored, directly from the company. 29 different colors are available, and can be mixed on the phone — the iPhone’s back, bottom, frame, home button, logo, earbuds, and dock can all be colored. Pricing is set at $149 for coloring of an already-purchased iPhone, $649 for a ColorWare Custom 4GB iPhone, and $749 for an 8GB model.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off