ColorWare is now offering custom coloring service for fourth-generation iPod touch units. Using ColorWare’s custom coloring service, customers can choose their own color for the back aluminum plate, Home button, and earbuds, with a variety of solid, metallic, and pearlescent colors available. In addition, customers can choose from glossy or soft touch finishes for the painted areas. Pricing starts at $160 for customers wanting to send in their own iPod touch unit, or $390 for those who would like to buy a new customized unit directly from the company. ColorWare’s custom coloring service for the fourth-generation iPod touch is available now.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS