iVerse Media has released an update to Comics+ adding a new user account system that allows users to keep track of their collection and keep items in sync across multiple iOS devices. Users can quickly sign up for an account within the app to keep track of their purchase history, including free book downloads and gain the ability to re-download their collection to any device configured wit hthe same account. A complete purchase history is also provided to find and re-download past books and issues. The update also adds support for online redemption of Diamond Digital Codes from local comics shop retailers. Comics+ is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?