According to the results of a survey contained in Compete’s latest Smartphone Intelligence report, iPhone users are far more likely to have downloaded and installed third-party applications than users of other smartphones. The survey, conducted during October and November and consisting of 940 respondents, found that 34% of smartphone users have not added an application to their devices, compared to just 7% of iPhone users. In addition, 72% of iPhone users said they had installed five or more applications, compared to only 23% of other smartphone users; more than a third of iPhone users (34%) said they had installed more than 15 applications.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS