Condé Nast Digital has released an iPad edition of The New Yorker Magazine, allowing iPad users to purchase weekly editions of the acclaimed magazine right from within the app. The New Yorker offers a signature mix of reporting and commentary on politics, international affairs and the arts along with fiction, poetry, humor and cartoons. Each weekly iPad edition includes all of the content from the print edition of the magazine as well as additional multimedia features including video guides, animations and weekly exclusive cartoon slide shows with bonus cartoons. Users can view the table of contents for each week’s edition before purchasing and can store the current and previous issues for offline access. The New Yorker Magazine is available from the App Store as a free download. Weekly issues are provided via in-app purchase for $5 each.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off