After rolling out its original external Smart Outlet in 2015, ConnectSense is debuting a new HomeKit-compatible in-wall outlet, 9to5Mac reports. The hardwired version replaces a standard outlet and looks like the usual two-receptacle setup wil provide Wi-Fi controls that can detect when something is plugged in and how much power is being used. Each outlet can be controlled with the built-in touch controls, Siri voice activation or the HomeKit app. The price and release date haven’t been announced, but ConnectSense has set a Q3 launch target.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS