Cool Invent has rolled out its new Dual iDocker stand for the iPad and iPhone. Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, the Dual iDocker features separate charging cradles for the iPad and iPhone, both of which are mounted on articulated dual ball joints to allow for independent adjustment of each device’s height, orientation, and angle. Other features include a large, stable base, slots for holding pencils, pens, business cards, and sticky notes, soft polyurethane foam cradle lining for protection against scratches, and twin USB cables for connection to a computer or dual-port charger. Cool Invent’s Dual iDocker for the iPad and iPhone is available now and sells for $130.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS