A new start-up named CoolGorilla has launched a trivia game for the iPod. The Rock and Pop quiz game contains twenty megabytes of audible trivia questions about the Gorrilaz, U2, Metallica, Beyonce, The Beatles, The Whites Stripes, The Killers, Madonna and many, many more. The game is compatible with 3rd, 4th and 5th generation iPods, iPod mini and nano. The game is free to download with CoolGorilla Movies and CoolGorilla Rap, R&B and Hip Hop trivia games coming soon. Instructions on how to install the game on Windows or Mac are available at the website’s FAQs.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS