Core Cases has introduced its new Aluminum Slider cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Featuring a slider-style design, the cases also offer an anodized aluminum outer shell, EVA foam interior lining, cutouts for open access to all ports and controls, and a small cutout for attaching a lanyard or strap. In addition, the nano case features built-in screen protection, while the touch case includes a screen protector. Core Cases’ Aluminum Slider case for iPod nano 4G is available in black, red, purple, or silver, and sells for $20; the iPod touch 2G version comes in black, purple, or silver, and sells for $25.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22