With the release of the 2018 iPad lineup, Apple has increased the price of AppleCare+ for the iPad Pro to $129 from its former price of $99. The new price will apply to AppleCare+ not only for the two new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models, but also the older 10.5-inch version that remains in the lineup. Not surprisingly, Apple’s out-of-warranty service pricing for the new models also comes in $50 more expensive than for the prior iPad Pro models, with the 11-inch iPad Pro costing $499 for out-of-warranty repairs, and the third-generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro priced at $649. The cost for repairs to accidental damage with AppleCare+ is a flat $49 for all models. AppleCare+ should ideally be purchased alongside a new iPad Pro, although Apple allows for it to be purchased up to 60 days after, providing the customer completes an in-store or online verification process to ensure that their device is in acceptable condition. The AppleCare+ plan also covers the Apple Pencil, at a service cost of $29, although it appears that there’s still only coverage for two incidents of accidental damage, regardless of whether it’s the iPad Pro or the Apple Pencil being claimed.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22