Join iLounge tomorrow for play-by-play coverage and analysis of Apple’s 2010 iPod/music event, being held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, beginning tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time/1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Apple is expected to announce its Fall 2010 iPod lineup at the event, including a fourth-generation iPod touch with front- and rear-facing cameras, a diminutive new touchscreen iPod, and a new version of iTunes. Also possible are discussion of a next-generation Apple TV, and/or an iOS 4.x update for the iPad. As in the past, iLounge will be flipping over to our live event coverage page in the minutes leading up to the event.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS