CoverCase has introduced its new CoverCase and Slip Hard Leather Cases for iPhone, as well as its Leather CoverCase for iPod touch. The Leather CoverCase for iPod touch and iPhone as a hand-stitched leather case featuring cut-outs for access to all controls and ports, a flip-up screen cover, suede lining, and an included screen protector. The Leather CoverCase for iPhone comes with a removable belt clip and sells for $20, while the iPod touch model features an integrated, leather-covered belt clip and sells for $15. The Slip Hard Leather Case for iPhone is a handcrafted sleeve-style case made from Napa leather with a rigid insert, featuring suede lining and a special stitching designed not to scratch the device. It sells for $15. All three cases are available now.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off