Crackle has released a major update to its universal iOS video streaming app adding support for watching movies and TV shows on an external TV via AirPlay or HDMI out. A division of Sony Picture Entertainment, the Crackle app allows users to stream popular full-length Hollywood movies and mainstream TV series directly to their device with unlimited, on-demand viewing of video content over either a Wi-Fi or 3G connection. In addition to video output support, Crackle 3.0 also provides a completely redesigned user interface with the aim of making it easier for users to discover their favourite movies and TV shows along with an improved playback experience. Crackle requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download. The Crackle service is available in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Australia; not all content is available outside of the U.S.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150