Creative has introduced its Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Canceling Headphones, the first noise-canceling headphones to feature the company’s X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio technologies. The Creative X-Fi Crystallizer utilizes algorithms to make any digital audio sound better by intelligently and selectively restoring the highs and lows that were lost during MP3 or other compression, while Creative X-Fi CMSS-3D provides virtual surround sound. Users can independently select noise cancellation, X-Fi Crystalizer, CMSS-3D and volume with on-headphone controls. Creative claims the Aurvana X-Fi reduce up to 90 percent of ambient noise, and can run with all technologies on for up to nine hours from two AAA batteries; the Aurvana X-Fi can also function without power. Other features include memory foam pads, 40mm Neodymium drivers, oxygen-free copper cables, gold-plated connectors, included airline adapter, hard carrying case, and an iPhone-compatible 5-foot extension cable. The Creative Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Canceling Headphones are available now from Amazon, will be available from InMotion and Creative later this month, and sell for $300.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS