Following a patent settlement with Apple last year, Creative Technology has officially introduced its first “Made for iPod” speaker systems. Announced only in Japan, the two portable, all-in-one systems include the Creative PlayDock i500 (29,800 Yen; shown right) and the Creative TravelSound i (17,800 Yen). The PlayDock i500 features a built-in subwoofer, charging iPod cradle and wireless remote. The more compact TravelSound features USB connectivity and can be battery powered. At January’s Macworld Expo, Creative displayed a number of iPod speaker systems and introduced its first iPod product—the Xdock Wireless, an iPod audio system that transmits music in the company’s “Xtreme Fidelity” format.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off