Brainchild Products has announced its line of customizable iJacket cases for the iPod. The iJacket cases are made of “a soft, flexible yet rigid silicone material that is durable enough to withstand scrapes, scratches and provide protection while still allowing the user to access the iPod’s unique touch-sensitive click wheel surface to control volume or browse music,” according to the company. The iJackets also come with a removable rotary belt clip or lanyard. You choose from one of several stock designs for fourth-generation iPods ($19), the iPod mini ($17) or iPod nano ($17), or you can customize an iJacket using a logo, high resolution photograph, or just standard text (minimum quantity of 50, pricing unavailable).
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today