ModulR, Inc. has introduced its new modulR iPad case. The modulR case is made from soft-touch elastic polymer covering a strong thermoplastic shell, and features a detachable screen cover, a textured rear surface for added grip, and four round accessory bumpers on the rear. These bumpers allow it to securely attach to a host of accessories, including a wall mount, kickstand, shoulder strap, and car mount. The modulR case for the Apple iPad is expected to be available this summer; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document