Cygnett has debuted its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The Glam is a folio-style case with a horizontally-opening reinforced front cover, a high-gloss exterior, soft microsuede interior, and rear magnetic closure. It is priced at $70 (AU). Made from a leather-like material, the Lavish is also a book-style case with a horizontally-opening front over, microsuede inner lining, and a rear magnetic closure; it also sells for $70 (AU). SecondSkin is a silicone case offering access to all ports and controls and ridges on the back for added stability on a flat surface. It sells for $40 (AU). The Agenda is a sleeve-style case with a horizontal design, neoprene inner lining, reinforced construction, and an embossed exterior. It sells for $55 (AU). Finally, OpticClear is an anti-glare, anti-fingerprint screen protector, that includes two screen protectors in its pack, along with a microfiber cleaning cloth. It is priced at $30 (AU); all of Cygnett’s new cases for the iPad are available now.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?