For Friday’s iLounge Deal, we’re offering Invidyo — the World’s Smartest Video Monitor with Smile Detection for only $169 — that’s 34% off the regular price. This baby monitor is the first child monitoring solution that leverages artificial intelligence to keep you engaged with your child even when you can’t be there. Facial recognition technology will automatically snap a photo every time your child smiles and automatically compile the most important moments in your child’s day into a two-minute highlight clip. You can also label familiar faces and get notifications of any that aren’t recognized, keep all photos of your smiling baby in a private, shareable Smile Photo Album, get active notifications of other room conditions such as noise, motion, temperature and humidity changes, air quality, and smoke detection, and communicate with anyone in the room using the mobile app.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS