Today in iLounge Deals we have the KICK Smartphone-Controlled Lighting Studio. Available for $149, KICK is a pocket-sized solution that allows you to illuminate your scenes to capture better photos and videos. KICK comes packed with a rechargeable panel of 40 completely adjustable RGB LEDs and puts out 400 Lumens—twice as bright as most police flashlights. The free companion iOS app provides for completely adjustable brightness, color temperature, animated light, and built-in video effects, and you can even recreate any color or effect from the world around you simply by using your iPhone camera to capture the effect.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera