Today in iLounge Deals we have the KICK Smartphone-Controlled Lighting Studio. Available for $149, KICK is a pocket-sized solution that allows you to illuminate your scenes to capture better photos and videos. KICK comes packed with a rechargeable panel of 40 completely adjustable RGB LEDs and puts out 400 Lumens—twice as bright as most police flashlights. The free companion iOS app provides for completely adjustable brightness, color temperature, animated light, and built-in video effects, and you can even recreate any color or effect from the world around you simply by using your iPhone camera to capture the effect.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?