In our iLounge Deal for today, you can get the Nifty MiniDrive Air for only $33.99 — that’s 15% off the regular price. Allowing you to add up to 200GB of storage to your MacBook without resorting to a bulky external hard drive, the Nifty MiniDrive is a microSD card adapter that seamlessly plugs into your MacBook, sitting flush with the side so you can leave it in all the time. Integration with Time Machine lets you automate backups, or you can just use the additional storage space as if it were an external hard drive. MicroSD card capacities of up to 200GB are supported (microSD card not included), and you can easily swap between different cards for different purposes.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch