Today in iLounge Deals we’re offering the Pay What You Want: Mobile-First Developer’s Bundle. It’s a mobile, mobile world, and you can learn to code and design clean native mobile apps with this ten-course bundle. Pay what you want for Monetize Your App: Major Advertising Networks and The Complete Android Lollipop App Development Course, and if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle, including Learn Swift Programming Step by Step, Learn iOS 8 Mobile App Design & Make Top Money, Projects in HTML5, and more. Best of all, 10% of the profits from your purchase will go towards Creative Commons, who develops, supports, and stewards legal and technical infrastructure that maximizes digital creativity, sharing, and innovation.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?