In our iLounge Deal for today we’re offering the Pay What You Want White Hat Hacker Bundle. This set of 7 courses will help you master penetration testing with over 60 hours on training ranging from hacking node.js apps to Windows OS and Wi-Fi devices and more. Pay what you want for Node.js Security: Pentesting & Exploitation and Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters and if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle, including The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!, Learn Wi-Fi Hacking/Penetration Testing From Scratch, Windows Exploit Development Megaprimer, Intensive Ethical Hacking Series, and Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking & Security Series. Best of all, 10% of the profits from your purchase will go toward Save the Children, a charity that gives children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera