In today’s iLounge Deal, we’re offering a great package of Mac apps for only $39 in the The Black Friday Mac Bundle. With a almost $500 worth of software, this Black Friday steal is a Mac user’s dream, headlined by renowned apps such as PDF Expert and Roxio’s Toast Titanium — two apps that are $60 and $100 by themselves. For less than the price of either of these apps, you get both of them along with six more great apps, including Default Folder X 5, WALTR 2 for Mac, Flux 7, Stylizer 7, Art Text 3, and MacReviver. Even better, iLounge readers can take an additional 15% off by using the coupon code GIFTSHOP15, dropping the price of the entire bundle to $33.15.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS