To kick off our new iLounge Deals section, today we’re offering The Complete iOS 7 Developers Course for only $59—an 88% discount off its normal price of $499. Designed to allow aspiring iOS developers to gain the skills and learn the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 7, this online course takes users through such areas as basic Objective-C programming, iOS 7, XCode 5 and Cocoa frameworks, and even using third-party APIs for services like Facebook and Foursquare.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera