XVision has released an update to DataMan, its real-time data usage tracking app for iOS devices. DataMan allows iPhone users to keep track of their Wi-Fi and cellular data usage. Users can view usage by date and time and location and even plot usage on a chart or a map and set alerts to be notified when data usage exceeds certain daily, weekly or monthly thresholds. Version 5.2 adds a new “App Watch” feature that allows users to track usage on a per-application basis so they can see which of their apps are using the most data. The new App Watch feature supports not only third-party apps but also built-in apps and services such as Siri and iCloud. DataMan Pro requires iOS 5.1 or later and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS