Deutsche Telekom, the German parent company of T-Mobile, said over the weekend that it had signed up 70,000 iPhone customers since the device’s launch in Germany on November 9, 2007. “The iPhone is by far the most sold multimedia device in T-Mobile’s portfolio,” said Philipp Humm, head of T-Mobile Germany, in an interview published on T-Mobile’s in-house Internet web site. Earlier this month, the iPhone’s French carrier, Orange, said that it sold more than 70,000 iPhones in the first month of availability; Apple CEO Steve Jobs said during his keynote address on Jan. 15 that the company has sold more than four million iPhones worldwide.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off