Dexim has introduced its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The lineup includes the Elegant Collection leather case with soft inner lining for $46, the Durable Protection Sleeve made from TPU and featuring a circular design on the back for $30, the Premium Protective Fiber Sleeve featuring an open-face design and impact resistant carbon fiber shell for $30, and the Glossy PC Sleeve for $30. Also included in the lineup are the Flexible Silicone Sleeve featuring a unique rear design and a $20 price tag, the Carbon Fiber Fabric Sleeve case for $30, and the Colorful Silicone Sleeve offering partial bezel and Home button protection and a wide range of colors for $20. All of Dexim’s new cases for the iPad include an anti-scratch screen protector, a squeegee card, and a cleaning cloth, and are available now.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS