Difusi has introduced a new line of luxury iPod cases called Exotica. The new cases, designed for fifth-generation iPods and iPod nanos, feature genuine Ostrich, Snake, Italian Patent and Alligator leather exteriors with interior patent leather and black lambskin shearling leather. “The new case line represents our desire to move beyond traditional cases offered by what seems like a thousand different vendors, by creating truly unique, one of a kind, luxurious line of cases for technology oriented devices,” says Difusi. The cases range in price from $130 to $330.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS