Digital Legends, award-winning developers of EA’s Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Disney’s Split Second have released their first free-to-play title, Nutty Sam. This new physics puzzler follows the exploits of Sam, a half chameleon half blowfish who is on a quest to collect shiny golden nuts. Players inflate, throw, catapult and slingshot Sam using one finger touchscreen controls to pass over and collect the nuts with unique air-bending physics that increase in complexity to add new challenges with each level. The game features over 60 total levels with unique environments and puzzles; the free version includes 20 levels to get stated with an additional 40 levels available via in-app purchase for $1. Nutty Sam is a universal app requiring iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?