If your company has developed a camera with MPEG-4 or H.264 video recording and USB transfer capabilities, iLounge would like to hear from you. As you may know, Apple has already released the iPod Camera Connector, which adds a USB port and direct-from-camera transfer capabilities to existing still cameras. With the increased popularity of the fifth-generation iPod (with video), we’re interested in hearing whether your company would work to support direct video transfers to the iPod in MPEG-4 or H.264 format. This would conceivably allow instant movie playback without iTunes synchronization. Please send an email if so.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS