Disney has now sold nearly 500,000 movies and approximately 12 million ABC television programs through the iTunes Store, according to Disney CEO Robert Iger. “Since we made our movies available on the Apple platform in mid-September, almost half a million have been downloaded,” Iger said during Disney’s fourth quarter earnings call. “This underlines the strength and uniqueness of our film library, and indicates there is a consumer appetite for movie downloads that complements demand for DVDs… In addition, approximately 12 million ABC TV programs have been purchased since October, 2005 via iTunes downloads.”
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone