Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its new HybridShell for iPod nano. The HybridShell is a new case that combines a clear polycarbonate front shell with a textured rubber back — the silicone backing provides grip, while the clear plastic front allows the nano’s color to show through. The HybridShell features the same snap-on backing as previous DLO nano shells, and offers access to the nano’s Click Wheel, hold switch, headphone port, and Dock Connector. “DLO brings you the best of both worlds with the HybridShell. Its unique combination of a textured rubber back and sleek polycarbonate front gives you the sturdy, no-slip grip of a silicone case with the sleek style of a hard shell front that won’t hide the personality of your iPod,” said Marcia Germ, director of product development for DLO. The DLO HybridShell for the second-generation iPod nano is available with either a black or pink backing and sells for $15.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today