Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced three new cases for the iPhone 3G. The HybridShell for iPhone 3G is a clear polycarbonate case that features raised silicone dots on the back for added grip. Other features include open access to the camera and all ports and controls, and an included Surface Shield screen protector. It sells for $25. DLO’s VideoShell for iPhone 3G is also made from clear polycarbonate, but drops the HybridShell’s raised silicone accents in favor of a built-in sliding kickstand. It also features open access to all controls and ports, and includes a Surface Shield screen protector. It sells for $20. Lastly, the Jam Jacket for iPhone 3G is a silicone case that features a non-slip surface with textured sides for added grip. It too offers open access to all ports and controls, and comes packaged with three Surface Shield screen protectors. It sells for $20. All three cases are available now.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS