DataViz has released a new update to its Documents To Go Premium Office Suite for iOS devices. Documents to Go is a universal app that allows iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users to view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint files on their devices. iPad and iOS 4 users can open documents in Documents to Go from the built-in Mail and Safari apps as well as any third-party app that supports iOS file sharing as well as transferring documents over Wi-Fi, USB via iTunes or from online services such as Dropbox and Google Docs. Version 4.0 delivers an updated and more intuitive user interface for navigating and editing documents including improvements for the iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G Retina Display as well as full support for external Bluetooth keyboards on iPad and modern iOS 4 devices including arrow keys and other keyboard shortcuts. The new version also provides significant speed improvements, the ability to freeze spreadsheet panes and extensive paragraph formatting options for Word documents such as indent, strike through and bullet styles. Documents To Go Premium 4.0 requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 3.2 or later; it is available from the App Store for $17 and is a free update for current users.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera