Raven Solutions today announced the release of “Beyond The Music: Doing More With Your Apple iPod,” a 67-page eBook with tips and information on how to use an iPod for more than just listening to music. “Talking to iPod owners, it was apparent that they were not aware of how versatile the iPod really is”, said author Steve Sande. “An iPod can be used as a personal digital assistant, a portable hard disk drive, a news reader, an email inbox and more.” The ebook is published in Adobe Reader and eReader formats, and sells for $5.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS