Nuance Communications has released an update to its Dragon Dictation app adding iOS 4 compatibility, multilingual support, direct speech-to-SMS and social networking integration. Dragon Dictation 2.0 takes advantage of iOS 4 in-app SMS support allowing users to send text messages directly from the app. The update also provides a redesigned interface with a pop-up toolbar and the ability to post dictated text directly to Twitter and Facebook. Support for Fast App Switching allows dictated text in the scratchpad to be automatically saved when leaving the app so users can resume their dictation where they left off after answering a phone call. Dragon Dictation 2.0 adds support for U.K. English and is now available in the U.K. App Store. Nuance indicates that German language support will be coming by the end of July and that it plans to provide support for French, Italian and Spanish later this year. Dragon Dictation 2.0 is available from the App Store as a free download for a limited time.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS