Through a demo video loop being shown at this week’s CITA convention, EA Mobile has inadvertently confirmed an upcoming version of Rock Band for the iPhone and iPod touch. According to MobileCrunch, the video gave away very few details of the game, only showing a single screenshot of the game’s main interface, with four note rows of notes flowing downwards and four corresponding pick-shaped buttons. The video also showed all four instruments from the game—lead guitar, bass, drums, and vocals—underneath the game’s logo, suggesting that it will be possible to play multiple instruments; this was later confirmed by MobileCrunch, as it was told the game will offer premium in-game content, as well as four-player multiplayer over Bluetooth. No further details, such as pricing or a release date, have been announced.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150