Electronic Arts has released Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, its latest installment in the popular racing game franchise. In Hot Pursuit, players take on the role of a cop chasing down street racers while driving cop versions of real-world high-performance police cars such as the Lamborghini Revention. Players can participate in quick races or undertake a career mode starting out as a rookie cop and progressing through 24 cop career events to reach the top of the ranks. In addition to 15 high-speed police cars, players have a variety of weapons at their disposal to catch racers including roadblocks, spike strips and even EMP locks. Players can challenge their friends to Cop-vs-Racer showdowns over local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with a choice of five cop cars and five racer cars to play with. The game includes high-resolution Retina Display graphics for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch with a variety of detailed racing environments and night, day and dusk scenarios. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is available from the App Store for $5.
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader