Electronic Arts has released its Rock Band music game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Like the console version of the game, Rock Band for iPhone and iPod touch has players attempting to time up taps on a set of four virtual picks or drum pads to a cascade of corresponding notes that fall vertically down the screen, or sing along to notes that travel horizontally from right to left, depending on whether the player chooses guitar, bass, drums, or vocals. A four-player Bluetooth multiplayer mode lets players enjoy a “full band” experience; other features include three difficulty levels, twenty included tracks with more available from the in-app Music Store, a rewards and achievements system, Facebook integration, Push Notifications for game invites, and more. Rock Band is available now from the App Store and sells for $10.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking