Electronic Arts has released its Spore Origins game for the fifth-generation iPod, iPod classic, and iPod nano (video). Previously shown during Apple events as an iPhone and iPod touch game, Spore Origins lets users create and control their own virtual life form, growing from a single-cell organism into a more complex being as the game progresses. Features include four games modes, 18 levels, and six unique worlds, and the ability to import spores from the iPod for use on the Sporepedia website. Electronic Arts’ Spore Origins is available now on the iTunes Store and sells for $5.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo