Electronic Arts has released an updated version of Spore Origins for Click Wheel iPods that adds support for the accelerometer found in the fourth-generation iPod nano, allowing the user to move their character simply by tilting the device. As was the case when the company released an updated version to fix the iPod classic lock-up bug, users who have already purchased the game should receive an email informing them of the update and explaining that the new version has been added to their iTunes Store download queue. Spore Origins for the fifth-generation iPod, iPod classic, and third- and fourth-generation iPod nano is available now from the iTunes Store and sells for $5. For more information on Spore Origins, see our full review.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS