E&B Company, makers of cases for PDAs and handheld devices has released a new case for iPod named Slipper. The all black leather case features a flip-lid design, magnetic closure, access to all functions/ports and a removeable leather pouch for earbuds. The Slipper comes in two versions; with belt clip for $49.95 and without belt clip for $46.95. Both versions are in stock and shipping for 10, 15 and 30GB iPods.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22