eBay has launched a new Install Selling program designed to allow users of iPhones and other smartphones to effectively get immediate trade-in value for their used devices. Under the new program, consumers can list their devices for sale and get paid instantly with an eBay voucher, without having to worry about managing the selling process. In addition to providing instant payment — eBay promises the whole process should take only a matter of minutes — eBay is also offering higher returns of up to 40 percent above average trade-in values by competing services. Users can participate in the program by visiting eBay.com/s/phone and entering their device info; eBay will determine if it’s eligible for Instant Selling, and after the user adds images, lists the item, and accepts the terms, they will receive an eBay voucher that can be used toward the purchase of a new device on eBay, along with a dedicated eBay shopping label that they can print off to return their old iPhone.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS