I’m currently working on my MBA and was required to do an economic analysis of a product lifecycle. Being a new iPod/iTunes convert, I decided to talk about how Apple has taken on the old RIAA/CD retail distribution model. This website has been a great source of information for me and I would like to share my analysis with the group. This posting does not represent the view of my employer.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22