Mobigame has released an update to its acclaimed Edge puzzle game adding iPad support and Retina Display graphics for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch. Edge is a unique geometric puzzle game where players must push a cube through a maze-like playing field avoiding obstacles and making use of moving platforms, elevators, and other objects. Players work through 46 distinctive levels each with their own unique challenges. The new version also provides general performance improvements, four new unlockable levels and a new login screen to submit scores on iOS 4 devices. Edge is now a universal app for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad users and is available from the App Store for $3.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document