Electronic Arts has released its Monopoly game for the fifth-generation iPod, iPod classic, and iPod nano (video). Based on the popular board game, Monopoly features the classic board and pieces, animated player tokens, property cards, customizable game rules, both single and multiplayer modes, and adjustable play levels. Monopoly is now available on the iTunes Store for $4.99. For more information on Monopoly, read our First Look article.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS