Elgato Systems has released Turbo.264 version 1.3, a free update to its USB video encoder hardware. The Elgato Turbo.264 is a Mac-only H.264 video encoder that accelerates video exports to iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV formats. New in version 1.3 is support for DVD chapter markers, which are merged into chapter markers readable by video-enabled iPods, the iPhone, and the Apple TV, and support for Dolby Digital pass through on Apple TV video exports. In addition, the software update offers numerous improvements and bug fixes. Turbo.264 version 1.3 is available now as a free download from Elgato’s website. For more information on the Turbo.264 hardware, read our full review.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150